Children have lunch between 12.35 pm and 1.15pm under teacher supervision.
The school canteen operates a full service every Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
On admission of children to the school, parents will receive a canteen menu/price list.
Lunches are delivered by basket to each TA at lunchtime. Please note: specials can only be ordered on the day nominated on the menu/price list.
Our canteen is run by the Greenwood Primary School P&C, and your child’s school needs your help!
Volunteers are a crucial part of ensuring our school canteen works efficiently, and assist in keeping the prices down.
If you can help out, as a once-off, or on a regular basis, even if it’s just for an hour or two, please contact our canteen supervisor and join the roster!
Lunches may be ordered via:
• Online at www.ouronlinecanteen.com.au
• With a lunch order bag (available from the canteen for 10c each or $2 for 25) Please write clearly the Child’s name. TA number (Teaching Area) and the order.
• With a reusable wallet (available from the canteen for $10 each)
Please do not use envelopes, and do not staple or sticky tape your lunch order bag. Your lunch needs to be able to be put inside it!
Please do not put money loose inside your lunch order bag (wrap it or use a zip lock bag).
• Placed online at www.ouronlinecanteen.com.au
• Placed directly with the canteen prior to school commencing.
• Placed into your classroom lunch order basket before class commences.
If lunch order is not received prior to 9am, your choice may be limited.
Recess can only be purchased directly from the canteen by your child at recess (not on the lunch order bag).
Kindy and pre-primary children do not have access to the canteen at recess.
For our canteen to remain viable, we can only accept cash in lunch order bags. Please provide the correct money.
Our canteen is not able to offer credit.